SLEEP: 8 hours - i love sleep
1130AM: pb&j sandwich on country potato bread (it's all we have at the moment), glass of organic chocolate soy milk
420PM: short ribs & rice (leftovers from last night), water, handful of almonds
745PM-ish: beef jerky, fruit & nut bar, honey nut cheerios (no milk, i was in the car)
940PM-ish: rice w/ some vegetable stuff in oyster sauce my mom made (snow peas, shrimp, onions, mushrooms, & some unknown green vegetable that she just called "vegetable"), water
tabata everything! or nada - push-ups, walking lunges, dips, jumping jacks, & squats.
4, 7, 12, 18, 7 = 48
SLEEP: 7 hours
Breakfast: fruit & nut bar, honey nut cheerios (no milk because we're out)
Snack: chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, almonds
Lunch: steak, water
Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs (before crossfit), beef jerkey (after crossfit), water
Dinner: short ribs, steamed broccoli, & rice, water
5 reps of 12 db thrusters (10lbs.) & 21 broad jumps for time
time - 10:37
SLEEP (night before): i forgot
why can't i remember?
Dinner: nilaga & rice, water
50-30-10 reps of dips & walking lunges for time
time - 5:52
6-Week "GET RIGHT FOR SUMMER" Challenge
The guidelines: (from the Foundation CrossFit website)
- Participants must log info into a journal either on paper or online - Blogger, the FCF log on the CrossFit Message Boards, the wall for this event, etc. giving Andrew access so he can check up on it (c) Beyonce.
- Participants must exercise (workout) 4-6 times a week. CrossFit workouts.
- Participants must eat well (Zone and/or Paleo) 4-6 times a week.
- Participants must limit sugar, alcohol, grain intake to weekends only. Weekends = Saturday and Sunday.
- Participants must start with a "Before" picture and some other info, that will not be shared with anyone. "After" pictures will be taken June 1st. This information will be shared with and ONLY WITH your permission.
- You must "signup" with Andrew to be recognized as a participant.